Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Beautiful Mother Of Twins Cristie Wears The Isabel Annie & Isabel Designer Hospital Gown

We have another wonderful testimonial with gorgeous photographs from Brenda Bisharat Photography. Brenda gifted one of our gowns to a client giving birth to twins. We were so impressed when we emailed Cristie to follow up with her experience in her Isabel designer hospital gown and she emailed us right back! She was so cute because her only hope was to finish the email before one of her new babies woke up! Thank you Cristie for taking the time out of your busy new-mom-to-twins day to give us this lovely testimonial. The photographs that Brenda Bisharat took of Cristie are some of our favorites!

Love this moment between Cristie & her sweet newborn!


Here is what Cristie had to say about wearing her Isabel
Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown,

"Shortly after giving birth to my son and daughter at the hospital, I could not wait to get into my beautiful Annie & Isabel gown I had been given as a gift by amazing photographer Brenda Bisharat. I was uncomfortable and hot in the standard hospital gown, but as soon as I changed into my new gown I felt cooler and more fashionable. All of the nurses loved the gown. The snaps and ties are placed perfectly making it easy to nurse and cover up a lot more skin than the normal hospital gown. I wish all the hospitals would carry these gowns so every other new mom and patient could feel as wonderful and special as I did on my twins' birthday".




Congratulations to Cristie and her beautiful family! We want to thank you for sharing your experience wearing an Annie & Isabel gown. To see more of Brenda Bisharat's work or inquire about having her photograph your birth or child in the Sacramento area please check our her website below...


If you have an Annie & Isabel gown and are interested in having Bisharat Photography come to the hospital for complimentary day after photos read our post about it here..





No comments:

Post a Comment