Wednesday, November 2, 2011

KCRA Channel 3's Leticia Ordaz Welcomes a New Baby Boy!!


It is such a pleasure to share this beautiful testimonial from Leticia Ordaz today.  For those of you that are local to Sacramento, you probably recognize Leticia Ordaz. She is a news reporter for KCRA Channel 3. She is a beautiful person inside and out and recently welcomed her first child into the world.  We feel so honored that she wore one our "Isabel" Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown during her hospital stay. We also, once again, have the most amazing pictures to share with you from Brenda Bisharat Photography, who captured the first precious moments of the Ordaz's new family together. These are some photos that we know Leticia and her family will always cherish.....such a beatiful family!









Leticia wore the "Isabel" designer gown during her hospital stay.  Here is what she had to say about her experience wearing her Annie & Isabel hospital gown:

"I wanted to let you know I absolutely loved my designer Annie and Isabel hospital gown. Your blue "Isabel" gown made me feel so glamorous after giving birth.  The hospital staff at Sutter, along with my friends and family commented that I didn't look like I had just been through hours of labor.  The gown made me feel beautiful.  Thanks for creating a wonderful garment for new mothers.  Brenda Bisharat's beautiful photos really helped capture my joy of becoming a mother for the first time.  I can't thank you enough for making my special day even more memorable.  I loved the gown so much, I have the picture of me and my sweet son Maxton on my facebook profile."

Leticia Ordaz ~ Sacramento, CA


Our "Isabel" designer hospital gown will be making it's second appearance on national television tomorrow night on abc's Private Practice! Watch the preview here to see Addison, played by Kate Walsh, in the gown. This episode airs Thursday at 10pm.



1 comment: