Saturday, August 18, 2012

NEW TESTIMONIAL :: Mom in Norway LOVED her Annie & Isabel Designer Hospital Gown!


We received this beautiful testimonial all the way from Norway! Thank you to new mama Kristin, who shared these adorable pictures from her daughter's birth and her experience in our Annie & Isabel Anita designer hospital gown! 




 "After giving birth to my beautiful princess Signe, I took a shower and put on my very special Annie & Isabel Anita gown from the US. I walked down the hall feeling fresh and beautiful only hours after giving birth. I used my gown as a night gown, which came in very hand when breastfeeding during the night. I got a lot of compiliments from the Norwegian nurses and all the other new mothers. They had never seen a gown like mine! Thank you so much!"

Kristin, Norway



Isn't she lovely?!!!! Congratulations Kristin and THANK YOU for sharing these precious first moments of Signe's life with us and our readers.

Did you wear and Annie & Isabel gown and want to share your testimonial with us? Please email us at wecare@annieandisabel.com or visit our website here http://www.annieandisabel.com/contact-us/

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment