Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Amanda Welcomes Baby Girl In Her "Evelyn" Designer Hospital Gown


It is always a nice surprise when customers send us pictures in our Annie & Isabel hospital gowns! Amanda sent us a nice testimonial along with these beautiful pictures via our Facebook page. She wore our "Evelyn" gown for the birth of her daughter.



"The gown made me feel normal on a special day. All the nurses loved it and inquired where to get one!" 



"It made me feel special and the first pics with my little one were so much better than the drab hospital gowns."


"Thank you so much again. I was very excited to stumble across your gowns. I also am a registered nurse and know all too well how ugly and non human my patients feel in hospital gowns. I was glad to feel pretty and normal in my gown!"

 ~ Amanda - Toledo, Ohio

Congratulations to you and your family Amanda and thank you for sharing your experience with us!! We LOVE receiving testimonials so if you have worn an Annie & Isabel gown and would like to share some pictures and your story, please email us at wecare@annieandisabel.com or send us a message via Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment