Monday, April 19, 2010

Another testimonial is in... The Isabel Designer Hospital Gown....was a HIT!

One of our dear friends Dimitra wore two of our first generation Annie & Isabel Gowns. Here she is in The Isabel on the day that she delivered her beautiful son! Welcome to motherhood Di~ You are going to be an amazing Mom!
Love you!


Dimitra introducing her niece Alexia to her new cousin


Here is what Dimitra had to say about her experience in her very own Annie & Isabel Gown...

"I am so happy that I had my own gown during my time in the hospital having my son...especially during such long stretches of time, waiting for the show to start! My gown fit great, was comfortable, and the best part is knowing that this gown had not been worn by others- it was exclusively for me;) My Doctor came in to check on me during my long hospital visit and said that on the board, out by the nurse's station, they had written next to my name "cute gown!" Funny how a little thing such as having my own gown made me feel SO special. So many pictures were taken of me that I will treasure forever. It was nice to have something on that looked great in the pictures with my new son."

No comments:

Post a Comment