Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A testimonial from a beautiful new Mom! The Annie Designer Hospital Gown

This is Dana who wore 2 Annie & Isabel Gowns, The Annie and The Anita during the birth of her son Landon. Congratulations Dana!!!

Here is what Dana had to say about her experience in her very own Annie & Isabel Gown...

"It was truly great! EVERY single nurse I had at Cedars ~ the mecca of celebrity births for stylish women like Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Garner, Nicole Richie, Tori Spelling ~ asked where I got the gown (both The Annie & The Anita Gowns) and noted how stylish they were. There was plenty of coverage so that I was very comfortable wearing them when I went up to a different floor to visit Landon in the NICU. Because I was in-patient for almost one week, I sent the gowns home with Jim to be washed, which they withstood beautifully. Thanks so much for coming up with such a great product!"

No comments:

Post a Comment