Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Comfort of The Isabel Designer Hospital Gown After Knee Replacement Surgery

We received a lovely testimonial from Sharon of Virginia. She purchased an Annie & Isabel hospital gown for herself for a knee replacement surgery she was scheduled to have that would require a couple nights stay in the hospital. She heard about our company from a friend of hers and knew right away it was a necessity for her upcoming surgery.


Sharon purchased the Isabel hospital gown and here is what she had to say about her experience in her gown:

"I am so happy that my friend told me about Annie & Isabel Hospital Gowns and that I ordered one before having knee replacement surgery recently. As soon as I looked online, I knew I'd love your gowns - and I did! I was especially pleased to learn that they were developed by nurses who knew what patients need to feel comfortable and adequately covered. While at the hospital, I was delighted that I could walk down the hall to rehab, and not worry about rear-end "exposure". I also loved the feel of the fabric, and that my gown had pockets. Therapy is tough, and you never know when you'll need a tissue to wipe a stray tear. The lovely pattern of my gown (I chose the Isabel) was perfect for a mature woman, and the compliments I received from guests and hospital staff certainly made me feel special. The only down-side of the gown was that is was so cute that it almost made me excited about going to the hospital - almost, but not quite. Best wishes for continued success."


2 comments:

  1. Your gowns are beautiful! A million times better than the traditional hospital gown.

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for my SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom could have used one of these when she had her scoliosis surgery.

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ♥ theMRS.

    ReplyDelete