Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shannon Welcomes Her Third Daughter In The Elizabeth & Annie Designer Hospital Gowns


We have been so excited to post this beautiful testimonial from Shannon which chronicles the arrival of her third daughter. You may recognize the gorgeous work from Bisharat Photography and we feel honored that our Annie & Isabel designer hospital gowns were the backdrop to such a special day! Brenda Bisharat is available to photograph your birth if you live in the Sacramento area, something that we both did with our youngest sons - unfortunately before Annie & Isabel came about! She took these photographs of Shannon before, during, and the day after her daughter arrived. Thank you to Brenda and to Shannon for sharing them with us!

Here is what Shannon wrote about her experience wearing her Annie & Isabel designer hospital gowns:

"During my pregnancy, I learned that one of my daughter's classmates mom was one of the designers of Annie & Isabel.  I knew then that I had to don one of these adorable gowns during my hospital stay for baby # 3.

So, it was such a treat when during my maternity photo session, our wonderful photographer, Brenda Bisharat, surprised me with two beautiful Annie & Isabel gowns.  We were expecting our third daughter - so the Annie and Elizabeth were perfect.  The gowns were washed, ironed and packed weeks before my due date - just in case!  There was no way I would wear any old gown."


"While at the hospital in labor, I wore the Elizabeth.  I walked and walked that short hallway in my adorable gown and heads turned every time! Nurses and other patients couldn't help but comment and ask where I got it - or if it was provided by the hospital.  I proudly replied, "No, it is Annie & Isabel - it was a gift."  Big belly and all, I received tons of compliments."


"Even as the team of doctors and nurses came in when the baby was born, they couldn't believe how adorable the gown was, and that I was actually wearing it during labor!  The yellow and fun polka dot pattern made me feel so happy and comfy."


"Once I was moved up to my private room, I changed into the Annie gown.  It was so nice to feel "pretty" just after delivery!  And to be so comfortable, I felt like a princess!"




"Thanks to Brenda Bisharat and Annie & Isabel for helping us moms feel extra special! I only wish I had them for my first two deliveries:-)."


~Shannon, Sacramento, CA

Do you know about our partnership with Brenda Bisharat Photography for local moms-2-be?  
With the purchase of an Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown, Brenda Bisharat will come to the hospital the day after your delivery for a complimentary photo session of you and your new baby! In addition to the session, Brenda includes a free 5x7 and will put up a nice slideshow that you can share with family and friends.  Click the link below for more information. 




No comments:

Post a Comment