Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lisa Wears "The Anita" Hospital Gown to Welcome Baby Tabitha

We are so happy to share this lovely testimonial from Lisa wearing our Anita designer hospital gown for the birth of her fourth child. She was so gracious to share these special hospital moments with us and about her experience in an Annie & Isabel gown.  

                                          

This is what Lisa said about her special day,  

"I am pleased to let you know baby #4 joined our family on Jan. 3, 2012. Tabitha Mercy met us around 4:30pm weighing in at 6lbs 15oz and 19.5in. I was so excited to have a nice clean gown to change into after my shower. It was super comfy, beautiful and modest. The best compliment came from the massage therapist. She was so excited about it, I was fully covered, she loved the colors and the feel of the fabric, direct quote being "It's alot better then the things they (the hospital) give you. I wish we had more of these."


It made me feel so good to be able to get out of bed and not worry about showing off something I didn't want to. With being on hemorrage watch it was very nice to have on still for my routine checks. Thank you so much for creating such a useful and blessing filled product. I am in love with it and am glad to know I will be able to use it again.  


Thanks you again for blessing me with the Anita gown. It really helped to boost my spirits! May God bless you for blessing women in this way."
~Lisa


If you have worn an Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown and want to share your story, http://www.annieandisabel.com/contact-us/. We appreciate hearing back from every single Annie & Isabel woman out there SO much! Thank you all for your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment