Monday, June 27, 2011

Another Proud Mama in Her Annie and Isabel Designer Hospital Gown

Another new proud mama in her Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown.  This is Mary and she is wearing the "Isabel" hospital gown. She is a first time mommy and loving life with her sweet little girl.  Here is what she had to say about her Annie & Isabel hospital gown:



"Just wanted to say how much I loved my Annie and Isabel gown.  It was great to have something new and clean (that I knew was clean) to put on after she was born.  I really appreciated the full coverage and snap up sleeves as I was on IV medication for the first day and had to get up frequently.  I got so many compliments from the nurses and family.  Thanks."

~Mary

We have some great news about our Isabel designer hospital gowns!  A while back we announced that the Isabel fabric had been discontinued....at least that is what we were told by our fabric distributor.  We just ordered more fabric to make more hospital gowns and guess what?... The Isabel fabric is still being produced! We are so happy about this, because The Isabel gown is one of our best sellers.. and our personal favorites too!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS MY ENTRY TO THE CONTEST THAT YOU GUYS ARE HAVING!!!

    I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SUSAN GOWN,.....I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR A GOWN TO WEAR FOR WHEN I GIVE BIRTH TO MY BABY...I AM A TRUE FAN OF TIFFANY AND WATCH HER VIDEOS EVERY TMIE SHE LOADS THEM! SO GLAD SHE IS DOING THE GIVE AWAY!!

    I LIKED YOUR FACEBOOK AND ANNOUCED THE GIVEAWAY ON MY PAGE!

    -AMBER ROSE

    ReplyDelete