Friday, August 5, 2011

Brittany Welcomes Second Daughter In The Anita Designer Hospital Gown

Brittany is one of many lucky women who have been gifted an Annie & Isabel from one of our loyal customers Marie. Marie has gifted over a dozen of our hospital gowns to her girlfriends for their special delivery days! Brittany welcomed her second daughter recently wearing her "Anita" Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown and here is what she had to say about her experience...



"I received my Anita gown as a gift ~ it was even more adorable than I had expected! I washed it and had it packed and ready to go to the hospital with us. We checked in around lunchtime with strong contractions and Lily Finch was born that evening at 6:58 ~ a health 9 lb., 8 oz girl! It was wonderful to have something clean and cute to put on after labor and delivery. And I got so many compliments from the nurses. My older daughter, Madeline, who prides herself on being fancy was so happy to see me in it and not just a plain green gown. Thank you for making an already wonderfully happy day even better ~ what a treat the gown was to have. Thank you!"

~Brittany



Thank you Marie for you continued support and thank you Brittany for sharing your beautiful family with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment