Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jessica Welcomes Georgia Jane in The Anita Hospital Gown





This is Jessica with her beautiful baby girl Georgia Jane in the Anita designer hospital gown. Jessica is a local Sacramento mother who was able to take advantage of our partnership with Brenda Bisharat Photography... as you can see by these beautiful pictures of Jessica and Georgia just days after her arrival! If you are local to the Sacramento area and haven't heard about this amazing opportunity with award winning Bisharat Photography, please read HERE.


Here is what Jessica had to say about her experience wearing a custom Annie & Isabel hospital gown for her birth and recovery,

"I was five months pregnant with my second child and was scratching my head trying to find a really unique and fun baby shower gift for one of my best friends having her first baby. Of course, gifts for the baby are so much fun, but special gifts for the mommy are just as cherished. 


I remembered when I had my son Jackson, almost two years ago, how dingy I felt in those worn out hospital gowns. At the most beautiful time in your life, you want to look and feel as great as you can... you know those pictures will make their way around! I remembered hearing about Annie & Isabel hospital gowns and thought, that's perfect!! Who wouldn't love and appreciate that?!


Sure enough, at the baby shower the hospital gown was a huge hit! All the mothers repeatedly said, as the box was passed around, "why didn't they have these when we had our babies?!" The best thing about it, was the darling packaging and keepsake fabric. 


So, naturally I had to buy one for the birth of my daughter, Georgia Jane in April. The Anita gown was so comfortable fitting and looked great in pictures!"


~Jessica, Sacramento, CA


Such a special photograph ~ 4 generations


Jessica and her mother Janie are about to embark on a very exciting adventure. Tomorrow, September 1st, will be the grand opening of Puddles... a children's boutique in Lyon Village on the corner of Fair Oaks Blvd and Munroe in Sacramento. Click on their name to check out their site and learn more!




No comments:

Post a Comment