Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I have to share this story with you!! A good nursing friend was recently in the hospital for pre-term labor. Thankfully she is doing ok but is now on bedrest for 3 months. She purchased the Elizabeth gown awhile ago for her upcoming birth. She is honoring her mother who is a breast cancer survivor which is so wonderful!!!

I asked her if she was able to debut her gown during her recent hospital visit and here is what she had to say:

"Don't you know it was the first thing I told my husband to get when we found out I was getting admitted and he had to go home to get stuff. I LOVE it and so did my nurses and visitors. It fit me well and covered me up. I really loved the pockets too! My mom and mother in law thought it was so wonderful! It made them instantly happy when I changed into it. They forgot about what was going on for a couple of minutes. Love love love it!!"

Thank you Melody. We are so happy that everything is ok with you and the baby. Now keep that baby comfortable inside you and we can't wait to see pictures in a few months!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment