Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Gift Of An Annie & Isabel Hospital Gown For Stephanie ~ For A Day She Never Thought She Would Have


In our opinion, the day that you are going to give birth is the most anticipated, exciting, and, in our case, photographed day of our lives! We obviously feel having your own hospital gown is a no-brainer... for so many reasons. You are the ONLY person that has ever worn it, something no one ever thinks about when sporting the hospital issued gown. You can wash it and bring the comfort and smell of home and your own beautiful hospital gown will lack the common holes, stains, and EKG stickers that are often stuck to the standard hospital gowns.

Our gowns have many other features that the standard hospital gown lacks but most importantly it completely covers the backside. Aside from these "practical" reasons... having you own Annie & Isabel hospital gown represents style and always makes a beautiful backdrop to those first photographs with your new baby. It represents how truly special this day is when you are giving birth.

When Vanessa wrote to us about her friend Stephanie's upcoming birth we were so touched to hear Stephanie's story. Below is what Stephanie had to say about her experience in her Annie & Isabel hospital gown. Congratulations Stephanie! Boys are so much fun!



First Time Mom Stephanie and Paxton Jr. "P.J."

"Having your first baby is a significant milestone for anyone. My pregnancy was a very special experience because not too long ago my husband and I thought we'd never be able to have children of our own and were planning to adopt. When I became pregnant it was such a great surprise and I wanted to savor every moment. I received my Annie gown as a gift from my dear friend Vanessa. My favorite color is pink, so needless to say, I was thrilled when I opened the package and saw the pink gown with polka dots! I washed it immediately and packed it in my suitcase. I didn't wear it during labor (I didn't want it to get soiled!) so I saved it for the next two days in the hospital. It was so nice being able to change into a fresh gown that was mine! Not only was it comfortable and easy to breastfeed in, it was so nice to feel pretty when receiving guests and showing off my new baby boy. I got so many compliments on it. Thank you so much for adding to my already wonderful adventure!"

No comments:

Post a Comment