Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Testimonial with Photographs from Bisharat Photography :: Chrissy Welcomes Baby Chase Michael!

We have such a loyal and wonderful local fan base here in Sacramento, California. There is nothing better than hearing through the grapevine how much someone enjoyed wearing an Annie & Isabel hospital gown! 

Did you know that if you live in the Sacramento region and you purchase a maternity Annie & Isabel hospital gown, you receive a complimentary newborn photography session from the talented Brenda Bisharat Photography?! 

Brenda is an award winning photographer with a true gift. Not every photographer possesses the talented eye, the patience, and "Brenda magic" as we call it. We are really honored that she offers such a special gift to our customers. 

We are excited to share Chrissy's story. Chrissy gave birth to her first child, sweet baby boy Chase Michael, on March 14th, 2013. She wore our "Isabel" Annie & Isabel hospital gown and also took advantage of the complimentary photo session. Here is what she said about her experience,  


"I was nervous to give birth and stay overnight in the hospital for the first time, to say the least. I didn't want to wear the same old hospital gown that had been worn by so many people before me. I had seen the Annie & Isabel hospital gowns and thought they were such personal and beautiful garments and was so excited when a friend of ours bought one for me as a gift! 

I wore the gown after giving birth to my son Chase and it made me feel pretty and was so comfortable. I can't explain the way the gown made me feel after going through such an emotional and tiring experience. I have a swatch of fabric that was sent with the gown in Chase's baby book and it brings a smile to my face every time I see it! "


"I had an amazing experience with Brenda Bisharat during our newborn photo shoot. I wasn't feeling up to going, since I had just given birth and was wondering how in the world will these photos look?! When we got to the studio, Brenda was so patient with us and had an amazing creative eye. We took breaks so I could nurse or comfort my baby and we would keep taking pics from there. I couldn't believe the end result! I had the most beautiful announcement photo to mail to my family and friends, a portrait of Chase and me for the living room, and now have a canvas of him in our hallway. I highly recommend Brenda for your newborn photo session because she makes both baby and mama feel so welcome and beautiful."

~Chrissy from Sacramento, California 


Congratulations to Chrissy and husband Micky on the birth of Chase! He is so gorgeous and we are so happy you allowed Brenda to capture these "moments in time" to have and hold forever. Thank you for sharing your story.

If you are interested in learning more about our partnership with Bisharat Photography, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment