Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Testimonial from Julissa Ortiz of Good Day Sacramento!




The exciting on air announcement this past October

If you are local to the Sacramento area, you may remember the live TV announcement last fall when Julissa Ortiz and husband, Steve Large, of Good Day Sacramento, were expecting their first child! Julissa is loved by many for her bubbly personality, contagious laugh, and also for her love of animal prints! She was the perfect person to rock our Susan gown for the birth of her sweet baby Natalia, who made her debut this past January. Julissa and Steve shared Natalia's first pictures on the GDS's blog and gave Annie & Isabel some love!

Julissa wore our Susan gown at the hospital and talented local photographer, Brenda Bisharat, took these precious photographs of their first day as a family of three. We are honored to share this testimonial and want to thank Julissa for all of her support! Brenda was able to so beautifully portray Julissa's fun personality and the love that she and Steve have for their new beautiful baby girl!






Here is what Julissa said about wearing her "Susan" Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown,

"I couldn't wait to wear my sassy hospital gown!! It was washed and packed weeks before going to the hospital. Having my very own gown for the birth of my first baby girl only added to this special experience. After 16 exhausting hours of labor, the Annie & Isabel gown made me feel pretty and so sassy! It was so much more comfortable that the worn out hospital gown! It covers up everything the needs to be covered up, but also makes nursing easy too! Thank you Annie & Isabel."



Congratulations to the Large Family!

To find out more about Brenda Bisharat Photography and the amazing offer for local moms to be who purchase and Annie & Isabel gown ~ please read here!

2 comments:

  1. Hi SITSta :) These are gorgeous. I wish I had seen this before my little guy was born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful…when I had my son, my gown was awful.

    The zebra prints are totally my look!

    ~Penelope (I love to write about beauty tips!)

    ReplyDelete