Friday, July 23, 2010

Proud Mama Teeny Meets Her Beautiful Son!

We are LOVING all the wonderful testimonials we are getting in! This one is from a wonderful person Christine, AKA "Teeny", who ordered The Isabel Gown for her recent birth. We are so happy Teeny loved her Isabel gown and here is what she had to say about her experience. Thank you SO much Teeny... We are really happy you had a wonderful experience and a beautiful healthy boy! We just love this picture of Jameson... and you even got our logo in there! If you have worn one of our Annie & Isabel gowns, we would love to hear your story.



So Precious!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I love you blog, great infos :)
    I love your idea about the hospital gown..I hated mine whilst I was in the hospital too (in london)...good luck!
    Please follow me back at

    www.maisonmarrakech2010.blogspot.com

    Thanks and best wishes,

    Reina ¸.•..¸.•*¨

    ReplyDelete