Sunday, May 1, 2011

Because of Facebook Karen Welcomes Daughter In The Annie Designer Hospital Gown!

We received this lovely testimonial from Karen. Karen wore the Annie gown while she was recovering in the hospital after the birth of her daughter. We think that Karen picked the perfect gown to welcome her sweet little girl! Congratulations Karen and thank you so much for sharing your experience in an Annie & Isabel designer hospital gown!
"Thankfully I follow Annie & Isabel on my Facebook, because I was reminded about their delivery gowns close to my due date with my daughter. I ordered my Annie gown almost immediately after on Oct 13th and received my gown on Oct 14th. Talk about efficiency!! I washed and packed my gown weeks before my due date and was getting more excited about having my baby girl, probably because I was getting excited to wear my Annie gown! Then, on the day of my delivery, I didn’t wear my gown right away because I didn’t want it to get soiled! Luckily, I got to wear it during the rest of my stay and got so many compliments from family and UCSF doctors and nurses. I was surprised they had never seen or heard of Annie & Isabel since one of the founders is a nurse at UCSF. Anyone who has to spend time in a hospital deserves to look cute and stylish in an Annie & Isabel gown. Get yours today!"
-Karen

2 comments:

  1. I love this story, as we were also connected on FB and I can't wait to order a A & I gown when we get pregnant with our second child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy! Without Facebook we never would have met!!!! I hope to see you this July for more fun in San Francisco!!!

    ReplyDelete